The architectural consulting company P.W. Batiment Ltd was established in 1989 by architect Stanislaw Babinetz, the heir of the family construction company named “Babinetz” operating from 1898 to 1939. In that time to run a business, it was necessary to obtain an industry licence and renew it every year. The oldest licence that is kept in our archive comes from the year 1922 and was received by Franciszek Babinetz.
Our company undertook a large number of complex projects of different scale in Central and South-Eastern Poland. Until the year 2013, we provided multidisciplinary design services with the leading architectural branch. Since the architect, Stanislaw Babinetz has retired in 2013 the company has been run by structural engineer Tomasz Babinetz. Currently, we focus on structural design only.